Reusable Anti-viral Face Masks made from Recycled Ocean Plastic
COLOUR: Deep Blue
LuckeFit masks are our attempt at making the most sustainable face mask possible that not only protects people, but also our environment.
DESIGN AND ENGINEERING:
- Made from 100% recycled ocean plastic
- Embedded with ViralOff technology that kills 99% of viruses within 2 hours*
- Soft and easy breathable yet hyper-resistant fabric
- Features a filter pocket
- Includes a FREE Helix.iso+filter
- Water-Repellent and Quick-drying
ViralOff Polygiene technology comes from Sweden and is a treatment that is applied as a coating on fabrics that is tested and proven to destroy viruses by over 99% within 2 hours.
ViralOff has been tested against Influenza A, BirdFlu, Norovirus and Corona (SARS) over the years, and in all cases, has achieved 99% levels of reduction. Please read our technology page for more info on this
- The LuckeFit Mask fabric is made from 100% recycled plastic keeping our oceans clean from plastic waste.
- The mask is infused with Polygiene's ViralOff(R), an antimicrobial treatment that protects the mask and allows it to be reusable without needing to be washed - saving time and energy while decreasing your environmental footprint.
- ViralOff(R) is made with recycled silver. Its main ingredient is registered with the U.S. EPA.
Each mask comes with a premium version of the class-leading HELIX iso™ Filter that is designed to fit snuggly into the mask.
- Uses natural renewable sustainable fibre
World’s most breathable filter
- Provides increased protection for mask (Capture 80% of particles 3 micron and larger)
- Based on technology trusted by NASA
- World’s most breathable filter
- Best efficiency in class
- Made in New Zealand
Additional filters can be purchased on our store.
- External layer is 100% Recycled Ocean Polyester, a soft and breathable yet hyper-resistant fabric.
- Internal mesh 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% elastane.
CHOOSE YOUR STYLE
- Adjustable neck strap (recommended for full day wear)
- Adjustable ear strap (great for commuting, shopping etc).
Frequently Asked Questions:
-How comfortable it to wear for a full day?
This mask is designed for long term wearability and breathability. It comes with an adjustable neck strap which is more comfortable for long term wear compared to elastic bands around the ear. For around the ear masks, we also have ear protectors that you can purchase to also make them more comfortable to wear for a full day.
-How long does the ViralOff® last?
ViralOff® remains effective through at least 30 washes. Unless the mask is noticeably dirty there is a reduced need to wash the mask after each use. It is a durable and always-on treatment.
-Where can I find mask care instructions?
Click here for more info
*These are not direct substitutes for P2, surgical, or procedural masks.
If you are interested in placing a bulk order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I've got the model with ear straps. Despite it being advertised as "Adjustable ear strap" these straps are not adjustable! Other than that pretty standard mask, sits allright, though I wouldn't mind having a nose wire for a better seal: glasses are being fogged out.
The fabric of this mask is very comfortable against the skin, and is much easier to breath through than some masks I have tried. I like being able to use the additional inserts for a higher level of protection. For me the fit is on the small side (I'm ~188 cm), and it's only just big enough. I have the version with behind-the-ear straps, and they are only just long enough. It's fine for commuting or short-term use, but I would not want to wear this all day. It would be nice to see manufacturers offer something besides "one size fits most".
Great product. Easy to swap filters out and comfortable to wear, and a good look!
I’m off to Hong Kong soon so wanted some good reusable masks to take away. I got the standard behind the ears one but is slightly too small for my big mug however also bought the mask that straps behind my head and this one is perfect. Great product, great quality, and with filters viral off fantastic :)
I have my mask on me constantly and wear it during all open homes.